Monday, January 21, 2008

Indies: Learn the difference between self-employed and employee!

June --

I am considered self-employed; however, I was issued a W-2 rather than a 1099.

Will this be a problem when I file my income tax?

Brenda from New Bern, NC

Brenda, It's a big problem!!

Read these posts on 1099s and also these posts on employee vs self-employed.

-- June

No comments: