Friday, March 14, 2008

Listen to June speak about tax pros, deductions and more.

Listen to June speak on Startup BizCast #35 - Small Business Taxes Pt. 1 (June Walker) and Startup BizCast #36 - Small Business Taxes Pt. 2 (June Walker)

Host of Startup BizCast, Steve Mullen says: Because it’s tax season, I wanted to make sure you all get a heavy dose of advice about taxes for your small business. So, I’ve decided produce Startup BizCast’s first two part episode. My guest for the next two programs is June Walker.

In the first episode, June and I spend a good bit of time talking about how to choose a tax professional to work with you this year. We also discuss the all-important deductions that will help save you money.

In the second episode, Startup BizCast #36 - Small Business Taxes Pt. 2 (June Walker) June gives us advice on business structure and how it affects your tax liability.As I did last week, I’ve devoted the entire episode to my conversation with June, preempting Biz Cast Brief. The small business news segment will return next week!

No comments: