Saturday, November 26, 2011

Good to be back!

                          
Hello My Fellow Indies,

I’m back. Sorry for the hiatus. My long absence was unavoidable, unprecedented, and unique – unique in the sense that it won’t ever happen again.

I have a financial and tax consulting business with an extensive list of clients, all of them self-employed. They take a considerable portion of my time. This past year the issues of one client took over much of my professional life. As a responsible hippie I did what was needed which meant months of additional work. 

Now one of my clients told me that in all the lyrics ever sung by Janis Joplin he did not find "responsible" and "hippie" in the same line. But, believe me, 'tis true.

I know that so many of you have sent me questions about your tax and financial quandaries. I can say only that I hope you have found answers from competent professionals during my absence and also that I will get to your questions ASAP. They are staring at me from my email DO folder.

Thank you all for hanging in there wih me. You've been emailing and telling me how helpful my material is. My goal: To make a lot more of it more easily available to you.

And a Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all of you.

Best,
June

No comments: