Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Indies Need Basic Information

Hello June.

My name is Gilbert and I just wanted to let you know that the information in your website was so helpful to me that I just bought your $13 book thru PayPal. I just retired after 35 years at Texas Instruments and am looking to become a software consultant to TI next year once my LOA is over. I have been searching for info on consulting and tax ramifications for indies in the net, but your site was the most helpful to me. I am going thru DBM transition services but even they cannot compare to your expertise.

Thank you so much and I hope the book gives me the answers I need to start my own sole proprietorship consulting business.

Regards,
Gilbert
Sherman, TX


Dear Gilbert,




Thanks you so much for your generous comments. I am traveling in upstate NY right now but I know my staff will get your copy of Self-employed Tax Solutions to you quickly.



SOLUTIONS will give you a complete understanding of the basics of being self-employed. After 35 years as an employee you will find that being self-employed requires a different mindset as well as new knowledge of your tax and recordkeeping responsibilities. After reading my book you will have the confidence of a firm foundation on which to build your new business.


Best,
June

No comments: